Saturday, May 5, 2012

Amsterdam, Copenhagen, and, noma! (I)

Fast forward to April, we visited Amsterdam and Copenhagen.

The trip was planned around noma, the best restaurant in the world. For now, let's leave the meal to a separate post, shall we?

Just to continue from the previous post, we again traveled light. We knew that we would be walking on pebble stone streets, so I wore my converse (with new shoe laces!) and packed a pair of N.D.C. and a pair of Manolo Blahniks.

When traveling, layering is key. The weather in northern Europe would be in the F50s, so I brought a few sweaters and a cashmere shawl.  

I need to be prepared to hide my camera from the rain, so I carried Herbag in Vibrato with me. The bag is rather petite, so it can pass as a purse. I can carry it with hand or shoulders, so it's a very versatile bag. Besides, Vibrato is not super sensitive to rain drops, so I don't need to worry about the leather as much (my other "fun" H bags are Togo and Clemence). In short, I don't need to baby it.
There is orange color in the Vibrato leather, so I added yellow shoe laces to my Converse

 With J Brand skinny - also to pick up the blue in the Vibrato and Converse
Rich and Skinny jeans. They are my go to jeans

 I actually wear these N.D.C.s to work all the time. They are effortless and comfortable, yet business-appropriate.
Walking down a bridge in Amsterdam

No comments:

Post a Comment