Sunday, February 12, 2012

Travel with style?

It's difficult.
I now have a system. I no longer pack a large suitcase of clothes because I've learned the art of layering. Traveling light is key. I also carry my nice bags overseas. Thanks to TPF, I got this Environsax tote to cover the 30 Birkin or the 32 Kelly. So my travel pictures would have some lovely accessories and pops of colors.
 

 How about some pictures of the Hermes FSH shop window display?




 Pavios - 90cm Dip Dye from the FSH store:



 And something simple:
Happy Valentine's Day everybody!

3 comments:

  1. Nice post. You might like this one about a stopover in Singapore we did. http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2011/11/singapore-stopovers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caffeine, the pics are not showing anything~~! love to see what you got from FSH

    ReplyDelete
  3. EmilyL, sorry for the inconvenience. Now it's fixed!

    ReplyDelete