Friday, December 28, 2012

A very merry Christmas

How about a special order that came in half a year early?
This was a true teamwork between my beloved SA and me. 30cm with gold hardware, Violet chevre mysore exterior with Rose Tyrien interior:


Some action shots:


I also got a cool jacket from Santa (with Graphite 32cm Kelly):
 Not sure if I ever shared this, but I'm really fond of the "Tosca" constrast stitching on my Cole Haan wingtips...against my Tosca bag :)
Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! goes great with the H shawl too enjoy, Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous purse! We at urbanette.com love your blog.. and we mentioned this very article on our tumblr page, urbanetteofficial.tumblr.com ! Check it out, and work that bag!:)

    ReplyDelete