Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What a crazy week......

I didn't wear any colors Monday in mourning. Bless all the hard working people and the good souls at LEH.
London fashion week has been disappointing so far. I have seen Mac Women and animals from the jungle so far. But not a single beautiful dress in sight. It's been a long and depressing week for me. The worst part is that it's only Tuesday.

But I'm trying to keep my spirit up. We have the Milan fashion week next week and then the world-saving Paris fashion week the week after. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the financial market will stabilize by the time the Versace show starts. Then I will be able to go home before 9pm to browse the internet with you, my fellow fashion lovers.

5 comments:

  1. Greetings from LA. How is Wall Street doing lately? Do you feel any difference at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Jing. I'm delving in androgenous minimalism for now in mourning. My navy blue blazer is out. I think a lot of the designers caught a weft of recession and it shows in their clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Caf, I just noticed you started to update the blog, will come often then. :)

    Best wishes to you at this rocky time!

    dino

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dino, I just updated. Glad to see you back. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that many designers were also caught in a very awkward situation to compromise. and that is true ~

    ReplyDelete